Prehistory weekend Archeon, Netherlands

Moderatoren: Nils B., Turms Kreutzfeldt, Hans T., Chris, ulfr

Prehistory weekend Archeon, Netherlands

Beitragvon Jeroen Zuiderwijk » 01.02.2008 13:12

The living history centre Archeon (where I do my metalworking) will hold a prehistoric theme weekend on 13 & 14 September. So re-enactment and living history groups from all periods B.C. are invited. Naturally I'll be there myself and do some casting. Is there anyone here who's interested? The more people with prehistoric bling the better :)

For more information you can contact: info@archeon.nl
Jeroen Zuiderwijk

Beitragvon Steve Lenz » 02.02.2008 17:21

September 13th and 14th.

Difficult to fix, Jeroen. :?
Aus den Augen - aus dem Sinn.
Steve Lenz

Beitragvon Jeroen Zuiderwijk » 04.02.2008 14:56

Steve L. hat geschrieben:September 13th and 14th.

Difficult to fix, Jeroen. :?
Ah, that's too bad. Do you know any others that might be interested?
Jeroen Zuiderwijk

Beitragvon Steve Lenz » 04.02.2008 15:05

Living History B.C.? Only the few people of this board. :roll:

I?ll sell my urnfield armour. Do you need one? :wink: My problem is not only the time. The major problem is the distance and the money. I guess, there?s no gasoline-money for actors framed in the invitation? :?
Steve Lenz

Beitragvon Jeroen Zuiderwijk » 05.02.2008 10:47

Steve L. hat geschrieben:Living History B.C.? Only the few people of this board. :roll:

I?ll sell my urnfield armour. Do you need one? :wink: My problem is not only the time. The major problem is the distance and the money.

I understand, it's the same for me.

I guess, there?s no gasoline-money for actors framed in the invitation? :?
Gasoline? You're not traveling by horse drawn charriot then? ;)

But no, I believe there's only a small compensation (last year it was 50 euro per person). But you'd have to email Archeon for more information on that. I can check as well.
Jeroen Zuiderwijk

Beitragvon Steve Lenz » 05.02.2008 10:54

If i haven`t selled my armour till then, i would send it as a loan to you - would that be a compromise?
Steve Lenz

Beitragvon Jeroen Zuiderwijk » 08.02.2008 10:47

You're actually selling your urnfield armour? So no more bronze age Steve then? :sad7:

It would be great to have a set of bronze age armour for display. Might be a bit pricy and risky to send it though.
Jeroen Zuiderwijk

Beitragvon Steve Lenz » 08.02.2008 11:07

You're actually selling your urnfield armour? So no more bronze age Steve then?

I want make a "closer" (time & local) ensemble: Pass-Lueg-helmet, Fillinges- oder Caka-cuirass, Kurim- or Stetten-greaves.

The actual set has old helmet (Pockinger Heide, Bavaria) and greaves (Schäffstall, Bavaria) with an younger cuirass (Marmesse!). I want to step back to the earlier urnfield culture and do the focus on the heartland.

And i want use bonze, then the actual set is of tombak. :roll:

No chance, Jeroen - i am fall in love with the bronze age! And i like all the great crazy guys who reanimate this era too! :wink:
Steve Lenz

Beitragvon Peter N. » 09.02.2008 11:59

Hi Jeroen,

try this Link:
http://www.metall-aktiv.de/
Send this people there a short notice about the prehistoric theme weekend on 13 & 14
and maybe they will publish it at the "Hephaistos" magazin for blacksmith?s.
Peter N.

Beitragvon Jeroen Zuiderwijk » 11.02.2008 09:55

Steve L. hat geschrieben:
You're actually selling your urnfield armour? So no more bronze age Steve then?

I want make a "closer" (time & local) ensemble: Pass-Lueg-helmet, Fillinges- oder Caka-cuirass, Kurim- or Stetten-greaves.

The actual set has old helmet (Pockinger Heide, Bavaria) and greaves (Schäffstall, Bavaria) with an younger cuirass (Marmesse!). I want to step back to the earlier urnfield culture and do the focus on the heartland.

And i want use bonze, then the actual set is of tombak. :roll:

No chance, Jeroen - i am fall in love with the bronze age! And i like all the great crazy guys who reanimate this era too! :wink:
Ah good :)
Jeroen Zuiderwijk

Beitragvon Jeroen Zuiderwijk » 11.02.2008 09:58

Peter N. hat geschrieben:Hi Jeroen,

try this Link:
http://www.metall-aktiv.de/
Send this people there a short notice about the prehistoric theme weekend on 13 & 14
and maybe they will publish it at the "Hephaistos" magazin for blacksmith?s.
Thanks, I'll have a look. It may be more interesting for them to look at the metalworkers weekend though, which will be in october (I don't have the exact dates yet).
Jeroen Zuiderwijk

Zurück zu Museale (und andere) Veranstaltungen